Explosive growth. Extraordinary opportunities.
C&S Building and Renovations, Inc.
Sales Consultant job Opening
Our home improvement company needs the expertise of a Sales Consultant who has experience in the home improvement industry. We’re looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving their sales associates’ performance. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented stable of sales professionals. Because of our growth, we need a sales management professional who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our sales quotes on a monthly basis.
Sales Consultant responsibilities
- 1. Help with sales protocols and procedures designed to increase conversion rates and improve incoming sales interactions.
- 2. Use emerging technology and intelligence to improve our sales numbers.
- 3. Create positive and lasting relationships with home owners, vendors, and suppliers.
- 4. See appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward.
- 5. Help improve brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with the marketing department.
- 6. Has reliable transportation.
- 7. At least 2 years experience in home improvement industry.
Project Manager Responsibilities
1. Defining and communicating project objectives that are clear, useful and attainable.
2. Procuring the project requirements like workforce, required information, various agreements and material or equipment needed to accomplish project objectives.
3. Oversight and cooperation with the superintendent in managing the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope and quality.
4. Oversight and cooperation with the superintendent in managing the financial of the project.
5. Use One Minute Manager flowchart and techniques to create and maintain reward/loss structure to accomplish project objectives.
1. Organize the workflow so that the project can be completed on time and present a bar chart or other type of schedule to project management before or at start of job.
2. Overlay subcontractors and workers as much as possible to meet schedule and efficiency. i.e. Brick layers working on the outside while the plumber and electrician work the inside.
3. Maintain at least one competent worker on job site every weekday or minimum of two workers on jobs over $20,000.
1. Make sure All installations are up to current building code and meet or exceed industry standards.
2. Manage Soft elements, such as personnel, integrity, confidence, organizational culture, motivation, team spirit, and quality relationships.
1. Use One Minute Manager flowchart and techniques.
2. Create and maintain reward/loss structure to complete projects on schedule.
3. Create and maintain reward/loss structure to minimize material waste.